What's new

MD company in Orlando?

slofton

Greenie
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Can anyone tell me which MD company is located in Orlando or near Orlando?
 
I'm not from Florida, but can't google, or the yellow pages help you there :dontknow:
 
1085 Belle Ave. Winter Springs, Florida is the exact address. If I had not read this post I would not have known about this either. Needless to say, I am headed there as soon as I get back from vacation as it is less than an hour away from me.
 
I just wonder if phones books are an unheard of commodity in FL :laughing7:
 
Haha.. What is a Phone Book? for that matter What is a Book any more?

Kellyco is in fact at the above address shared above, located just north of Orlando in Winter Springs. If you have any trouble finding it, give us a call at 888-535-KELLYCO

Google Map of Kellyco Metal Detectors
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom