What's new

Medication warnings

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Look at the side effects from them.people are so trusting of the experts.Why do they treat symptoms and not the CAUSE? Remove the cause,no more symptoms,pretty simple to me,no EXPERT needed! GodBless Chris
 
This is very true.. I remember when I was a kid you had commercials for tums, tylenol, and nite quil just examples now you can't turn your tv on without seein five or six commercials for god knows what.. This baffles me but I guess it goes without saying times change.. They have these commercials to advertise these new drugs and then at the end comes the side effect wraning.. It's like seriously I can cure my problem but my eyeballs may fall out and my hair could turn green and I will grow an extra finger but I won't get migraines anymore that's a little scary.. I'm not saying all medication is like this but more and more you see this on tv and have to wonder how much worse can it get.
 
Pharmacy companies and doctors are nothing but legal drug dealers these days. It's all about the money not your health.
 
It's all about "give me the money"!
 
I think ppl just want "QUICK FIX" is all; HARDER to do "life-style" changes, isn't it...?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom