What's new

Medicine bottle??

tmanfromtexas

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
755
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Deep East Texas near Toledo Bend
Detector(s) used
ETRAC BABY
Hey guys and gals. While I was doing a little coin shooting in Chicago weekend before last, I came across this little bottle with what appears to be a glass stem and rubber stopper. I have added a few pics. The bottle is only 2 inches tall 1.5 inches wide and maybe .75 inches deep. It does not have any markings. Any info is appreciated. Thanks,
TMAN...
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0023.webp
    IMAG0023.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 266
  • IMAG0024.webp
    IMAG0024.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 276
I've found a bottle like that to, and someone told me it looked like it's a "Chigger-Rid" bottle,
to geat rid of chiggers. :dontknow:
 
No doubt, a bottle for some topical medication. Common ones include iodine and Mercurochrome, but certainly there must be others.
 
Thanks guys. I had a feeling it was a medicinal bottle. I was surprised to find the glass stem in it along with the stopper. It goes with the rest of my bottles now. TMAN...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom