

there are a few UK members on here, so keep droping in
It would blow away any outher coin on this board, because of it's rarity alone, they are Mega rare and sort after, You could proberbly buy a decent car for what it's worth.
it was only found in december and how much do i have to postCRUSADER said:In reply to your today forum question. Yes it is a banner quality coin. But no it will not make it for a couple of forum rules: not a recent find & you are a new member. Must post more before you qualify.
I hope you recorded with the Fitz Museum, I'm sure Martin would have helpedPS. Just noticed on the UKDFD that it has a EMC No.
![]()
PS. its one of my top 5 wish list finds![]()
http://forum.treasurenet.com/bannerloud ed said:it was only found in december and how much do i have to postCRUSADER said:In reply to your today forum question. Yes it is a banner quality coin. But no it will not make it for a couple of forum rules: not a recent find & you are a new member. Must post more before you qualify.
I hope you recorded with the Fitz Museum, I'm sure Martin would have helpedPS. Just noticed on the UKDFD that it has a EMC No.
![]()
PS. its one of my top 5 wish list finds![]()