What's new

Merry Christmas

t-bucket

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
e-track- Explorer SE explorer 2 -
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!! :occasion14:
 
Thank you! And the same to you and your family :icon_sunny:
 
Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!!
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you beepin' you-know-whats.
 
Merry Christmas, everyone. As you can see at least us metal detectorists will never loose our cars to snow!!

 
snowskate said:
What are MF's? Merry Christmas too all =)

MF'S are "My Friends" NOT Mother F@$*&^S. Just to clear things up with anyone that may have missed that post. And a Headache can also be referred to a "Headick" ;D

So......HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH! I wish all of you a Merry Christmas.......yes I said it, I said Merry Christmas, not Happy Holidays (BS), And a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Lets hit 3000 silver next year. I'm sure we can do it with all the new E-Tracs going to be swinging. :tongue3: :tongue3:
 
Merry Christmas to all! And a joy filled new year. So nice to meet so many MF's here and may God bless you all.
 
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Let's hope for a short, mild winter.
Mike
 
Merry Christmas t-bucket
 
MERRY X-MAS !

 
That Yooper video reminds me of my time in the Air Force up there in the UP. Don't think that its not far from the truth, LOL. And that looks like only an overnight snowfall :laughing9:

Merry Christmas all.
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. IT WAS GREAT TO MEET AND HUNT WITH SOME NEW PEOPLE FROM THIS FORUM. I HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT IN THE FIELD AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
 
I'm all for that short mild winter mikewaz.
Merry Christmas everyone hope you have a great day with loved ones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom