What's new

metal detecting laws city of memphis

markbeagle

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Can anyone tell me what the metal detecting laws are concerning Memphis? I would like to detect some vacant lots in the downtown area and so far haven't been able to find anything out online concerning the legalitys.
 
Would recommend you buddy hunt, anywhere in the downtown area. We have a club here in Memphis and mainly stick to the city parks and public school grounds, not had any issues from local authorities. Downtown you might want to take Mr Smith & Wesson with you. Visit our club website @ www.memphistreasure.com
HH
Terry
 
Hey I am new to & also looking for the same info & locations that could be hunted. Fred
 
BUMP
I am new here and new to MD... still haven't even purchased a detector yet. But I tried the link and it doesn't seem to be working. Is there a new site for "Memphis Treasure" ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom