What's new

metal detecting sandals

Interesting! and Way Cool! :sign13:

I wonder though, if the magnetic field going through your foot
would have any adverse effects.
:icon_scratch:
 
Try wearing those on your vacation flight! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: I bet you get pulled and questioned for sure! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Gives you an idea, though. . .

I could get one of those little White's 3x6-inch DD coils,
and mount it myself on an old boot or something. :sign13:

'Course, I'd look retarded, but that hasn't slowed me
down before . . . :tongue3:
 
BFO?

When they come out with the PI pair, I'll buy. :laughing7:

LD
 
When you think about the reality, its a great idea.

Obviously, there are some downsides, which can be countered by the long list of advantages.

I can see it now...some soul dancing in a circle, bending over, circling again, and continuing to bend over, trying to get a fix on a totally screwed up copper penny.

Now add wiring for the earphones, knee pads, wet suit, snorkel and you have an example of a well dressed beach comber.

Great exercise.
 
I wonder if they have a pen, pinpointer. :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom