jgoetz4
Full Member
- Joined
- Dec 31, 2014
- Messages
- 127
- Reaction score
- 197
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Baltimore, Md
- Detector(s) used
- White's 5000D (40 yrs) and Bounty Hunter 3300 (8 yrs)
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I found my Metal Detector Permit from 1978, when I lived in Baltimore City. It wasn't required but a few of my friends had them and they said the authorities will leave you alone if you have one. Never was stopped and asked "what are you doing here"?
Jim
Jim
My cousin, a friend of ours and myself use to detect in Patterson park, Druid Hill park and I think even Leakin park among other places. We would find a lot of IHP and a few Seated & Barber coinage. My cousin was famous for taking his detector to the beaches and would usually find at least a diamond ring, if nothing else.






