What's new

✅ SOLVED Metal

rdotson79

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found at a flea market. Have no idea what this is used for.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0196.webp
    IMG_0196.webp
    135.5 KB · Views: 132
looks like a flint striker, used for lighting gas torches and such, different/cool head design but does it spark when you squeeze it together with some downward pressure?
 
Upvote 0
Some sort of threader?
 
Upvote 0
blood letting tool ?
 
Upvote 0
For some unknown reason I am thinking that it is a tool to form cake icing flowers on and then slide them off onto the cake.

I can't find an example, though.
 
Upvote 0
it's a cookie dropper, used to slide wads of cookie dough off and onto a cookie baking sheet pan
 
Upvote 0
That's it! I knew it was baking related. :icon_thumleft:

27c3011d16218c66eb4acb91ddf6fdf3.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Thanks you!!! - clearly a cookie dropper.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom