What's new

Meteor explodes over Russia! Incredible footage

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2012
Messages
1,526
Reaction score
832
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont have many words for this... Pretty intense



This video, make sure you have your sound down real low, and your not wearing headphones, the explosion is very loud!!
 
Another recently posted news piece
 
That was no asteroid, or meteorite. It was a UFO, the mother-ship to be more precise. The UN already held an emergency council meeting and we will never get the true facts.

Those several loud booms where from the ship's muffler that blew up, and I beileve one was recovered and reported as a meterorite
 
Last edited:


COOL ! I WANT ONE !

seriously though I wonder what the pieces are worth :o


the one part that amused me the most.

People were being told to stay inside, they were evacuating public Buildings.

:icon_scratch: did they say Get out of here, But Stay inside here ?
icon_scratch.gif
 
Last edited:


COOL ! I WANT ONE !

seriously though I wonder what the pieces are worth :o


the one part that amused me the most.

People were being told to stay inside, they were evacuating public Buildings.

:icon_scratch: did they say Get out of here, But Stay inside here ? :icon_scratch:


In Russian... PROBABLY, the same thing. BIG Rock is coming this afternoon.
 
Last edited:
BIG Rock gone BYE BYE, until NEXT time; MEANWHILE, Back in Russia...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom