What's new

Michiana 4th of July park hunt... What you think?

diggin jimmy hoffa

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
765
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in Michiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning would be good,especially if it's hot that week.
 
anyone else joining in on the early morn July 4th huntapalooza?

so far:

diggin jimmy hoffa
tabfinder
smasheriii2004 (must ask him about his user name)
me


Greg? jerseydevil? kibitzr?
 
If u don't get any rain it will be hard on the grass and I don't think that is so good for a park. When it is like this dry one needs to hunt the sand and water just my opinion....Matt
 
vibes said:
anyone else joining in on the early morn July 4th huntapalooza?

Greg? jerseydevil? kibitzr?

I know Greg is talking about staying home and watching the Farrah Story AGAIN!!! on Oxygen Channel. :help: One would think that if you seen it 20 times on TiVo you could watch it again later at some other time. :laughing7:


What you people think?

8:30 at Monkee Island?


Later
DJH
 
hahahaha...The Farrah story + Greg.

8:30 works for me
 
mlayers said:
If u don't get any rain it will be hard on the grass and I don't think that is so good for a park. When it is like this dry one needs to hunt the sand and water just my opinion....Matt

Been talking to the local meterologist and the shaman of a local tribe to bring on the rain. :laughing7:

Local park hunt this past weekend wasn't to bad in spots. Being we are going to be on an island, I would think that the water table will help keep the ground there moist for us.

HH
DJH
 
SO...are we meeting at 8:30am? Need to know as I might be totin' a couple of other fellas:)
 
vibes said:
SO...are we meeting at 8:30am? Need to know as I might be totin' a couple of other fellas:)

8:30 will work for me and the others. If we aren't there at 8:30 sharp start without us. We'll make it for sure.

DJH
 
My ACE is back so's Im gonna probly be there too!!! :hello:
 
jersey devl said:
My ACE is back so's Im gonna probly be there too!!! :hello:

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!

Now us Minelab users will be shaking in our boots. Heck, we already have to contend with Vibes and her Silver and Gold sniffing Fisher ;D

C'ya Saturday

DJH
 
vibes said:
SO...are we meeting at 8:30am? Need to know as I might be totin' a couple of other fellas:)


BYOB (Bring Your Own Breakfast) ;D
 
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
jersey devl said:
My ACE is back so's Im gonna probly be there too!!! :hello:

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!

Now us Minelab users will be shaking in our boots. Heck, we already have to contend with Vibes and her Silver and Gold sniffing Fisher ;D

C'ya Saturday

DJH
Dont worry mang, I havent been to hot on silver lately...all these darn gold necklaces people drop in the water (kidding)!
 
I'll be totin' the new, improved and exclusive clad sniffin' Fisher.

See ya in the mornin'.
 
;D My MXT will be humming for sure.....hope you like BEEPING!!!!!
 
Tabfinder said:
;D My MXT will be humming for sure.....hope you like BEEPING!!!!!
Won't know if it's the MXT or a giant mosquito swarming around me. Guess I'll bring the Skeeter spray amd a giant fly-swatter. They'll both serve a purpose one way or another ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom