Ihyn Full Member Joined Sep 11, 2018 Messages 171 Reaction score 427 Golden Thread 0 Location Hedmark Detector(s) used Minelab - Equanox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2018 #1 Found this ringbuckle. I believe its bronze, not 100% sure. Anyone know? Also found this ring. Anyone know anything about it? And last a thimble. All this was found near eachother. Everything is found in cropland Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
Found this ringbuckle. I believe its bronze, not 100% sure. Anyone know? Also found this ring. Anyone know anything about it? And last a thimble. All this was found near eachother. Everything is found in cropland
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2018 #2 Nice finds wish I could help is that thing attached to the ring Upvote 0
Ihyn Full Member Joined Sep 11, 2018 Messages 171 Reaction score 427 Golden Thread 0 Location Hedmark Detector(s) used Minelab - Equanox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2018 Thread Owner #3 A2coins said: Nice finds wish I could help is that thing attached to the ring Click to expand... Thanks. What thing? Upvote 0
A2coins said: Nice finds wish I could help is that thing attached to the ring Click to expand... Thanks. What thing?
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2018 #4 Nice finds. Congrats Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2018 #5 I see the ring whats the picece sticking out the straight piece Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2018 #6 towards your thumb Upvote 0
Ihyn Full Member Joined Sep 11, 2018 Messages 171 Reaction score 427 Golden Thread 0 Location Hedmark Detector(s) used Minelab - Equanox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2018 Thread Owner #7 A2coins said: I see the ring whats the picece sticking out the straight piece Click to expand... It’s attached to the ring Upvote 0
A2coins said: I see the ring whats the picece sticking out the straight piece Click to expand... It’s attached to the ring