What's new

Mike Oldfield – Tubular Bells (Side 1)

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,578
Reaction score
13,204
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
1740481471279.webp


Tubular Bells is the debut studio album by the British musician Mike Oldfield, released on 25 May 1973 as the first album on Virgin Records. It comprises two mostly instrumental tracks. Oldfield, who was 19 years old when it was recorded, played almost all the instruments.

READ MORE about Tubular Bells


Back about 1973-1974, my older brother and I shared a bedroom. He had a Lloyds 8 track tape player, and had many 8-tracks. Tubular bells being one of these. I would play this at night and go to sleep with it playing at a low volume. Even today it has a soothing effect. I still like to listen to this music when on long drives.
1740482160697.webp
 
Thanks for reminding me of this tune..

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom