What's new

Military button

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Hit the old site near work got this military button, probably coat button it's large. I've got one other one this size . Not bad at all for 45 mins
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7337.webp
    IMG_7337.webp
    839.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7336.webp
    IMG_7336.webp
    951.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7338.webp
    IMG_7338.webp
    816.8 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 9
Nice one !
I'm not exactly a Button expert but I think its the type the Army used in World War 1.
 
Hit the old site near work got this military button, probably coat button it's large. I've got one other one this size . Not bad at all for 45 mins
Congratulations on the beautiful button
 
Thanks it's been awhile since I've pulled one of these
That’s a beautiful recovery I hope someday I’ll get one
GL& HH
 
Nice button. I found a big one like that a few months back. A short soak in lemon juice should reveal some gold guilt if your lucky.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom