TORRERO 30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 4,939 Reaction score 4,609 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP DEUS I & II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2023 Thread Owner #1 Estimated value ? resale value, any interest here ? I might want to sell it, I don't know. Thanks in advance. Attachments IMG_3664.webp 675.8 KB · Views: 66 IMG_3665.webp 675.6 KB · Views: 59 IMG_3666.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 57 IMG_3667.webp 877.8 KB · Views: 52 IMG_3668.webp 794 KB · Views: 57 IMG_3669.MOV 11.1 MB
Estimated value ? resale value, any interest here ? I might want to sell it, I don't know. Thanks in advance.
FreeBirdTim Silver Member Joined Sep 24, 2013 Messages 4,207 Reaction score 8,027 Golden Thread 1 Location Scituate, RI 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2023 #2 You can buy a new one for around $625 on eBay, so a used one would sell for $400 to $500, depending on condition.
You can buy a new one for around $625 on eBay, so a used one would sell for $400 to $500, depending on condition.