Minelab Advantage for Sale

BamaBill

Nov 8, 2006
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70, AT Pro, Tesoro Tejon, ML X-terra 50
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It pains me to sell this, but I got laid-off two weeks ago and gotta start marshalling my resources. I have a black box Advantage in excellent, lightly used condition with both Slimline, 10" and 8" coils, hip-mounting bag, straight shaft that puts the box under the elbow. I'm asking $320 (includes shipping to anywhere in the Continental US), this includes a set of headphones, carrying bag and the hipmount bag. Please email me at wlwalter77 at hot mail dot com (I put address in this way on purpose, so spambots wo't see it so easy). Sincerely, Bill

Attachments

• Musky w_straight rod.jpg
    Musky w_straight rod.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 298

ghostriderinv

Feb 1, 2011
Shingle Springs, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab Quattro, Minelab Musketeer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BamaBill said:
It pains me to sell this, but I got laid-off two weeks ago and gotta start marshalling my resources. I have a black box Advantage in excellent, lightly used condition with both Slimline, 10" and 8" coils, hip-mounting bag, straight shaft that puts the box under the elbow. I'm asking $320 (includes shipping to anywhere in the Continental US), this includes a set of headphones, carrying bag and the hipmount bag. Please email me at wlwalter77 at hot mail dot com (I put address in this way on purpose, so spambots wo't see it so easy). Sincerely, Bill

Did you ever sell this unit?

OP
OP
B

BamaBill

Nov 8, 2006
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70, AT Pro, Tesoro Tejon, ML X-terra 50
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes