What's new

Minelab E-Trac or Minelab Explorer SE Pro Special packages.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
1,702
Golden Thread
0
Location
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IV got some nice rocks lol

IV got some neat looking rocks or minerals or crystals I even have bone in a rock that looks like a claw but I need advice and 5 post to be able to add pic
 
IV got some neat looking rocks or minerals or crystals I even have bone in a rock that looks like a claw but I need advice and 5 post to be able to add pic

You do not need 5 posts to post a picture, new members can post picture first time they post.


Also this thread is 10 years old and in our supporting vendor forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom