Dec 22, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
$730 Shipped

Hi all.

I put this on eBay and somebody bid on it, but so far they haven't paid. Later this evening it will be 48 hours and I will be able to officially cancel the sale. So I'm listing it again here.

I purchased this from Metal Detecting Stuff in early July 2018. My main machine is a XP Deus but I wanted a machine to do some water hunting as well as have a backup machine. Plus, I had heard really good things about the Nox series.

Condition:
I’ve probably used it less than 30 hours. Before I ever took it out, I wrapped the arm cuff and grip to protect them. I removed the wrapping to sell it. Overall it’s in great condition. There is a nick on the upper shaft when I tripped in the woods and I think I nicked it with my shovel. See picture. I did use it in a creek once, but only submerged the coil. Head unit never been in water. Coil cover removed to clean.

The WM08 module and the extra magnetic charger is included. If you don't plan on using it, you can sell it for an easy $100 and get some of your money back.

Extras:
Cover for the head unit. 2 input usb wall charger. Minelab does not ship a charger if you can believe that. Extra length usb cord for the headphones.

Reason for selling:
Just never got along with it. I’m sure it’s a good machine, I just prefer to use the Deus.

I’m in the Triad area of NC. Local pickup is available, as is shipping to the lower 48 states. If you can pickup, I’ll reduce the price to $700.

I accept PayPal. Preferably Friends and Family. I also would accept Venmo. My user name on eBay is BMelvin6276 if you want to view my 100% feedback rating.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

$730 shipped.

ckIuPI8.jpg

yeRqbmc.jpg

hzT7ZsG.jpg

Ggd48qQ.jpg

mNGApXJ.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread