Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

I'm selling one of my Excaliburs.

This is the "Blue" 800 model w-8" BBS coil. Shows some wear from age/use but not as bad as some that I have seen. Works great with no problems, and is cleaned thoroughly after every use. I'm real particular about maintaining my detectors.

The top o-rings beneath the knobs have been replaced with new ones. Has never had any control pod leaks

Comes with the following items ....

1) Stock s-shaft w-standard length lower rod
2)
2 rechargeable battery pods w-new Maxxpack 1500mah batteries
3)
Fast charger
4)
Black, vinyl case (pictured)
5)
Hardwired headphones
6) Extra gasket for battery connector

Notice: When replacing the batteries, I noticed a very small spot of saltwater/crust on the inside wall of one of the pods. Evidently, there is a small crack that allowed a slight amount of saltwater into the battery pod. Has to be real small as the only evidence of a leak was the one small, pencil eraser sized spot of crust. The spot was high up on the side of the pod so I would think that were it a bad leak, there would have been evidence of it on the bottom of the pod, too. Anyways, I just wanted to mention it so that there would be no surprises. The pod is still good for land/shallow water use.

My plan was have all of the great mods done to this machine, but my plan has since changed. Instead, I've decided to just thin the herd.

Asking $735.00 Paypal. Price includes fee and shipping to any of the lower 48.

Notice: I've also got a babied Excalibur II 1000 w-Anderson CF rod that I plan to sell. It's in as close to new condition as you will ever find in a used detector as it has had little use. If interested, either send me a PM or call/text me (Bill) at 3524404777 so we can talk.

Thanks for looking - Cameraniac.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread