What's new

❎ SOLD Minelab Explorer XS with 2 coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

coin spader

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
95
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Selling one of my Explorers, it is in very nice condition, camlocks are tight with no cracks, screen is new, it was replaced not long ago, no major dings or dents, it is in great condition for it's age. It will come with 2 coils, the SEF 6x8 DD and the 9x13 CORS Scout DD, I purchased the Scout coil new a couple months ago. It will also come with a rain and dust cover. asking 275.00 shipped paypal friends or add 3% for paypal goods and services. I would consider trades, I am looking for a nice DFX but let me know what you have for trade.
 

Attachments

  • 20211231_232948.webp
    20211231_232948.webp
    232.7 KB · Views: 140
  • 20211231_233018.webp
    20211231_233018.webp
    163.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 20211231_233026.webp
    20211231_233026.webp
    420.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 20211126_214048.webp
    20211126_214048.webp
    351.4 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom