💵 FOR SALE Minelab GPX 5000

DentalGirl

Nov 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I am new to the forum and I have a Minelab GPX 5000 for sale. My father passed away a few months ago and left it to me. I don't have the time, desire, or energy to use it to its full potential at this point in my life, so I decided to sell it. I am including everything you see in the pictures, along with the carrying bag and "finder bag". It has 3 coils, one of which (according to the reciept) is a Goldstalker 18" round mono. It was purchased in January of 2011 and is still under warranty. Everything powers up as it should, and it appears to be lightly used. I know that it is valuable, but am unsure of what it is worth in used condition, so I am open to reasonable offers. I am currently stationed in California at NAS Lemoore, so if you live in the area and would like to to take a look at it please let me know. Thank you for looking, and please let me know if you have any questions.

**Update** I was PM'd by some forum regulars who advised me on a reasonable price, so I am asking $4750 obo. Let me know if you are interested.

DPP_0011.JPG DPP_0009.JPG DPP_0008.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread