What's new

Minelab Musketeer Advantage

Funta

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 3, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, could you please tell me, which coils are compatible for my Minelab Musketeer? I saw a many brands, but I don't know which one ok for my metal detector. I'm looking to buy a new 15" coil. Thank you
 
The Musketeer is an obsolete model... finding coils for it may be a bit tough as they haven't been made for a lot of years. I know that some of the Musketeer coils only fit certain versions of the machine... be careful to get one matched to your specific model. The later Advantage versions were backwards compatible with all of the older machines, but the older coils don't work on the newer machines...
Good luck. It will take some searching, but you will find what you are looking for...
 
Thank you very much! I found Detech SEF 18x15" coil. It should be compatible for the Musketeer. I will see the power of this coil.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom