What's new

minelab Quattro

barber

Full Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
187
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yakima,WA
Detector(s) used
XTerra 70 Xterra 705
Has anyone used this detector or know anything good (or bad) about it? Thanks
 
I have the Quattro, and love it. The depth is incredible, and easy to use. If you've used other detectors, pinpointing will take some practice. Also I suggest you read the book "Mastering the Quattro". This will give you lots of good tips, and helped me immensly!

I use mine mainly at the beach in wet sand, and have no regrets buying it. I think for what I use it for and the money, it was the best detector for me.

HH 8) surfrat96
 
I have the explorer 11 and love it. I been th9inking about getting the quattro for the kids. There is no bad minelab.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom