What's new

Minelab to lose multi-frequency patent

NGE

Silver Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone here heard that Minelab's multi-frequency patent runs out at the end of this year? If it does, watch out detecting world! Can you imagine....... 28 freq.'s on a Bounty Hunter?.... :tard:
 
Nick, I always admire your prose and humor, But I am not getting any treasures, because my knees won't allow me to anyways. So I guess if I had a Bounty Hunter, I wouldn't find much with it, either.......lol......NGE (T)
 
WOWSER! If I knew that Minelabs were worth that much, I would have bought a boat load of them. Knees are minimum 25 G's each or better ones are 60G's each. Cheep ones only last 10 to 15 years, better ones 25 to 30 years. But, when you have no insurance or a job, ya make do with what ya has. So I guess that means, notgittinenny treasures. ;D
 
Having had a Discovery 1100 as a first detector, I share Nick's soft spot for Bounty Hunters! ;D

Ricardo
 
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
notgittinenny ( treasures ) said:
Nick, I always admire your prose and humor, But I am not getting any treasures, because my knees won't allow me to anyways. So I guess if I had a Bounty Hunter, I wouldn't find much with it, either.......lol......NGE (T)

I am Sorry ...

Social Security & Medicade are NOT covered in the new 700 Billion Bailout ...

Better sell your minelab to pay your BAD KNEE bills ... LOL ...

Time to BailOut ... ;D I am getting $8,000,000 in bailout money from the govt. for my business. I am going to use $10,000,000 of it for a golden parachute and hire someone to dig my holes for me. ;D
Dman
 
Nick , I won't be hunting anymore, any time soon, winter or summer. I fell tonight at my sister in laws house, I was helping her load stuff from house to moving truck. When I went back in the house to get some more stuff, someone had place something dark in my pathway and I tripped and went down on my knees (BIG TIME) My knees haven't been able to bend that far in over 8 years, I couldn't get up, my two Marine nephews helped me up, as I type this I am in severe pain in my left knee, and I have to drive 600 miles tomorrow. Maybe will call my brother and see if he got his medicinal permit yet. ;D.....NGE (T)
 
Hang in there brother.
 
ouch. sorry to hear that nge...
notgittinenny ( treasures ) said:
Nick , I won't be hunting anymore, any time soon, winter or summer. I fell tonight at my sister in laws house, I was helping her load stuff from house to moving truck. When I went back in the house to get some more stuff, someone had place something dark in my pathway and I tripped and went down on my knees (BIG TIME) My knees haven't been able to bend that far in over 8 years, I couldn't get up, my two Marine nephews helped me up, as I type this I am in severe pain in my left knee, and I have to drive 600 miles tomorrow. Maybe will call my brother and see if he got his medicinal permit yet. ;D.....NGE (T)
 
Bunner accident NGE. Hope you back with sore knees from diggin treasure in a short time.
 
Re: Minelab to lose multi-frequency patent

Cool maybe the Chinese will make a $100.00 Sovereign

I'd Buy it :wink:

Ater all I don't lick the paint on my Detector :P
 
Ater all I don't lick the paint on my Detector :P
[/quote]

Really?...Maybe I need to stop? :tard:

Al
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom