💵 FOR SALE MINT! Whites V3i , wireless headphones + extras !

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
price reduced! White's V3i , wireless + extras !

PRICEREDUCED!

White's V3i that looks pretty much brand new! + wireless headphones + many extras!

They are going for $1,555 with the wireless headphones right now, but $1,100 gets it to your door, shipping included!

MAKE ME A FAIR OFFER!, and I WILL ALSO CONSIDER LOW END TRADES + CASH! Why low end detectors + cash??
I have a few people I know that want to get into metal detecting but can't afford a detector so I am going to give them the trade and try to make someone happily surprised. :-)

Check out the pictures. Best detector for night-hunts too! Friends on here, as well of in real life, know I take REALLY good care of my detectors and gear. You will not be disappointed with this top-of-the-line detector with an LCD color screen. Here is the details of what you get:

• White's V3i and wireless headphones purchased by me, new, from KellyCo March 2013.
  • Detector has never been dropped, in the rain, in the mud, in a hot trunk, or banged around.
  • Screen has no scratches, in fact, an EXTRA V3i screen is included, so scratch away!
  • Handgrip is in perfect condition, I have always had a cover on it.
  • Coil cover has no cracks in it and is fitted on tight.
  • Wireless headphones have never been dropped and no material ripped
  • Original box and owners manual is included
  • Includes rechargable battery, charger, and pack for regular batteries
  • Includes a White's carry bag with a zipper that works perfectly
  • I will delete my programs on it and set it back to factory programs
  • Includes digital camo V3i covers for head unit, grip, and box that an Ebay friend made for me.
  • I will pack everything very well. I work retail so I have free-access to every form or packing material.
  • You are getting exactly what is included in the pictures.
I included a picture of the V3i at night. No detector has a nicer display at night than the V3i. If you are ever out at dusk, night, or dawn, you will be amazed!

I'll take Paypal (with +3%), cash, bank check, or personal check. If paying by check, I'll ship out ASAP as soon as the check clears the bank. Fair enough?

Shipping USPS is included to the lower 48 continental US states for FREE! Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, the moons of Jupiter, Middle Earth, or anywhere else. I'll work something out with you that will be fair for both of us.

If you are from the Pittsburgh area, I can meet you somewhere and you can try the V3i out, I'll give you some tips and a basic run-through of the V3i, and you can pay cash and take it with you.

Why am I selling my V3i? I just bought a house with my GF, 'DiggerBee', and need to free up some money for closing costs. I have three detectors. DiggerBee uses the AT Pro, and I am gonna use my Etrac, which has logged thousands of hours, and shows it, compared to the V3i that has 20-30 hours on it, tops! I only had to charge the battery 2 times since I got it...LOL!

This thing can almost pass for brand new, so save some money and put it toward some extra coils, additional lower rod, or a pinpointer, instead of getting brand new V3i.

Make sure you get "magic's" program for the V3i.... you will be digging 13"+ ! ! !

Attachments

• V3i.jpg
    V3i.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 454
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 159
  • covers.jpg
    covers.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 170
  • access.jpg
    access.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 2013-09-07 19.46.11.jpg
    2013-09-07 19.46.11.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

cintisteve

Oct 29, 2006
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
white's v3i

PRICEREDUCED!

White's V3i that looks pretty much brand new! + wireless headphones + many extras!

They are going for $1,555 with the wireless headphones right now, but $1,100 gets it to your door, shipping included!

MAKE ME A FAIR OFFER!, and I WILL ALSO CONSIDER LOW END TRADES + CASH! Why low end detectors + cash??
I have a few people I know that want to get into metal detecting but can't afford a detector so I am going to give them the trade and try to make someone happily surprised. :-)

Check out the pictures. Best detector for night-hunts too! Friends on here, as well of in real life, know I take REALLY good care of my detectors and gear. You will not be disappointed with this top-of-the-line detector with an LCD color screen. Here is the details of what you get:

• White's V3i and wireless headphones purchased by me, new, from KellyCo March 2013.
  • Detector has never been dropped, in the rain, in the mud, in a hot trunk, or banged around.
  • Screen has no scratches, in fact, an EXTRA V3i screen is included, so scratch away!
  • Handgrip is in perfect condition, I have always had a cover on it.
  • Coil cover has no cracks in it and is fitted on tight.
  • Wireless headphones have never been dropped and no material ripped
  • Original box and owners manual is included
  • Includes rechargable battery, charger, and pack for regular batteries
  • Includes a White's carry bag with a zipper that works perfectly
  • I will delete my programs on it and set it back to factory programs
  • Includes digital camo V3i covers for head unit, grip, and box that an Ebay friend made for me.
  • I will pack everything very well. I work retail so I have free-access to every form or packing material.
  • You are getting exactly what is included in the pictures.
I included a picture of the V3i at night. No detector has a nicer display at night than the V3i. If you are ever out at dusk, night, or dawn, you will be amazed!

I'll take Paypal (with +3%), cash, bank check, or personal check. If paying by check, I'll ship out ASAP as soon as the check clears the bank. Fair enough?

Shipping USPS is included to the lower 48 continental US states for FREE! Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, the moons of Jupiter, Middle Earth, or anywhere else. I'll work something out with you that will be fair for both of us.

If you are from the Pittsburgh area, I can meet you somewhere and you can try the V3i out, I'll give you some tips and a basic run-through of the V3i, and you can pay cash and take it with you.

Why am I selling my V3i? I just bought a house with my GF, 'DiggerBee', and need to free up some money for closing costs. I have three detectors. DiggerBee uses the AT Pro, and I am gonna use my Etrac, which has logged thousands of hours, and shows it, compared to the V3i that has 20-30 hours on it, tops! I only had to charge the battery 2 times since I got it...LOL!

This thing can almost pass for brand new, so save some money and put it toward some extra coils, additional lower rod, or a pinpointer, instead of getting brand new V3i.

Make sure you get "magic's" program for the V3i.... you will be digging 13"+ ! ! !

Is this unit still available?
Thanks
Steve T.

DonM

Apr 2, 2003
Whitby, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a pretty old post..if you are looking for one - you might want to contact Whites directly as they may have some refurb units with a full warranty for great prices.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread