Miss Equi

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I heard about her in the Fall of 2017 and was dying to meet her. So, in the Spring of 2018 I had saved up enough money to be able to meet her personally. When she arrived she was so good looking and even kind of sexy.
Now prior to meeting Miss Equi, I had flirted with Miss Fisher, Miss Garrett and a few others that I cannot even remember. Miss Equi was different from all the rest that I had the pleasure of being with. I preferred my miss Equi rather than her little sister. She was a little more complicated.

I got off to a real bad start with my new love. I thought I could treat her just like I treated Miss Fisher and Miss Garrett. Just pick her up and go to my favorite spot and try to just turn her on and enjoy a day in the sun with her pushing all her buttons.

Soon I realized that Miss Equi was really high strung, demanding and temperamental to say the least. She was not about to be treated casually. I thought the answer was to study up and learn all about her and play around with all those fancy buttons. But I learned that she was a moody ***** and really didn?t like me fooling around with just any of her buttons.

A truly good friend told me that he took her out several times and found out she was at her best when you just pressed her mood (mode) button that she wanted pressed depending on where you took her. Take her to the beach and she was very happy in her beach mood. Take her to a park, she loved being in the park mood.

He was right, even though Miss Equi was very complex, sensitive and moody the best bet was to keep things simple and not try to get too fancy with her. You start clowning around pressing her more advanced buttons when not knowing what you were doing put her in a really bad mood. When in a bad mood she rarely co-operated in your pursuit of the pleasure of being rewarded with unexpected discoveries.

Now going on three years later, by keeping things simple, she and I have enjoyed many, many hours together out in her favorite places.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread