Mixed bag

Nathan W

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2023
Went to co workers property. Old homesite in the woods. Did some swinging for about 2 hrs. Felt good to get out again. Bugs are down and some growth too.. really wanted to go to my two church properties but it’s Sunday so that’s a no go. I have a few places that I can go once hunting season is over so that’s something to look forward to. So I got a 50s toy gun, Barlow knife, D buckle, and Model A radiator drain plug

Attachments

• IMG_3229.jpeg
    IMG_3229.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3230.jpeg
    IMG_3230.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3227.jpeg
    IMG_3227.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Upvote 15

Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
I like finding cap guns. Yours is in unusually good condition. Knife looks like one I lost in the 50s. I can tell by the BARLOW logo. Want to return it?
Site with the standing chimney and trees growing where the foundation was looks like a great place to detect.

bottlebum

Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So that's what that petcock is for. I found one just like it awhile back.

Nice finds, and thanks for posting them.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to co workers property. Old homesite in the woods. Did some swinging for about 2 hrs. Felt good to get out again. Bugs are down and some growth too.. really wanted to go to my two church properties but it’s Sunday so that’s a no go. I have a few places that I can go once hunting season is over so that’s something to look forward to. So I got a 50s toy gun, Barlow knife, D buckle, and Model A radiator drain plug
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread