What's new

Mixed coins?

Gshock

Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
205
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Soes anyone know if you can order mixed coins? I know the bank told me they occasionally get dollars in mixed bags but not sure if anyone can order them or not.

Thanks,

GBS
 
Upvote 0
I've never heard of it. But then again< I order 10 boxes of pennies, 2 boxes of quarters and 2 boxes of halves. That's mixed ... sorta. :-)
 
That would be a nightmare for the bean counters. Just doesn't make sense. Get a box of each.
HH
Gilbert
 
i wouldnt, (even if u can, but doubt it :( ) cuz if they are rolled u can count rolls in box, and make sure ur not getting ripped off, but if they did that, it would just be a bunch of rsandom coins thrown in a bag, & could very possibly get ripped off...just my opinion, good luck!
 
I can't imagine how the math/weight would work for a mixed box - since pennies & nickels would throw off the ratio.

So i get bags of halves - based on weight - $500 or $1,000 each.
And i love getting surprised by finding a few lighter modern dollars (found $20 in one bag once) thrown in...to balance out the chuckie cheese tokens and the large foreign one-pennies...cost of doing business/hobby.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom