What's new

Modern Economics

GibH

Silver Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
2,934
Reaction score
1,949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had a very stressful week, so I figured I'd get up early and hit the beach this morning. It's starting to look like club hunts over there now. Did everyone buy a detector over the winter?

Oh well, it's interesting to see in these times that while someone might still have money to burn, someone else is down to his last thin dime.
 

Attachments

  • Pict0099.webp
    Pict0099.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 378
  • thindime.webp
    thindime.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 302
Upvote 0
Yepper!! Seems things are getting tough all over
for the working person. The rich keep getting a
little richer. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
"It looks like a club hunt out there", I like that ;D
 
As a sign of modern economics I couldn't believe all of the gold plated silver that I found this summer. Believe me I'm not complaining about the silver, it's just that it made me think that there will be less gold and more silver, titanium, and stainless steel rings out there to be found with the price of gold so high.

I guess somebody doesn't have anything better to do with their money. Rather than burn it they should hand it to someone who really needs it.

You might be able to send that $5 bill in and get it exchanged for a good one.
 
That bill should still be worth $2.50.
 
JP said:
You might be able to send that $5 bill in and get it exchanged for a good one.

It is more than half still there and the denomination can easily be determined. They will probably exchange it at a bank.
 
GibH said:
JP said:
You might be able to send that $5 bill in and get it exchanged for a good one.

It is more than half still there and the denomination can easily be determined. They will probably exchange it at a bank.
$ 5.20 in paper and clad not a bad day!HH :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom