doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wasn't sure where to post this in Mods or Long Range Locators.

Got digging into the past and found out the Radio Shack 3001 Micronta detector that I use to used, many great finds for my first dector, but seems that it has gained some attention as a mod. A KUD meter (which means Kitchen Utensil Detector Meter) secondary paranormal detection device...so I thought I share this in a post.

PS

I don't plan on digging to much into this but thought I share, I have to many 'ghosts in my past' to start digging this up. :laughing7:

Check out some of the Gallery pics depicting the use of this contraption appearing in famous movies and comic sections.

https://ghostbusters.fandom.com/wiki/KUD_meter?file=KUDMeter02.jpg

Regards.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Wasn't sure where to post this in Mods or Long Range Locators.

Got digging into the past and found out the Radio Shack 3001 Micronta detector that I use to used, many great finds for my first dector, but seems that it has gained some attention as a mod. A KUD meter (which means Kitchen Utensil Detector Meter) secondary paranormal detection device...so I thought I share this in a post.

PS

I don't plan on digging to much into this but thought I share, I have to many 'ghosts in my past' to start digging this up. :laughing7:

Check out some of the Gallery pics depicting the use of this contraption appearing in famous movies and comic sections.

https://ghostbusters.fandom.com/wiki/KUD_meter?file=KUDMeter02.jpg

Regards.
I still use my micronta detector...it works very well for me since I do not expect to find anything but iron where I search

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't show this to the guy who sells the calculator taped to a transistor radio antenna. He might start selling them. LOL

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread