What's new

More about one activity at the hunt...

roswellborn

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
979
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
So it's not exactly an MD topic, it still relates to one of the activities at the TNet hunt in Missouri last October.

Here ya go:



THAT was what all the fuss was about ;D (this guy really does it - and well! - not like me and dekalb's "A$$")

Oh - turn up your sound

HH
Nan
 
Yore not serious, are ya?

Wait until I demonstrate what I can do with ear hair. Hell I can even duplicate Donald Trumps bad hair day ;D

And with enough hair spray, I can even do Dolly Partons big hair.

Now, Whoope Goldberg beaded hair is really tough on a sensative nose.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 

Attachments

  • PIMP.webp
    PIMP.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 305
Ros! I wonder if you could get him to join in at the next hunt? :D I know he would have a great time!

;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom