NGE
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 3,511
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Just dug some more finds out of my stash, the first one I call "the brass forest" there are 45-70's, 40-60's, 25-30's, .58 rimfires, .58 black powder transitionals with balloon primers, a .22 short, a .32 rimfire, some of these look like mini-howitzer shells
. I had some drops that were center fires that I removed the lead and poured black powder out into a metal plate (tonight) and took outside and tossed a match in.....WHOOOOOOSH! It was still very viable. The other pics are what they say at bottom of pics........Enjoy..........NGE
. I had some drops that were center fires that I removed the lead and poured black powder out into a metal plate (tonight) and took outside and tossed a match in.....WHOOOOOOSH! It was still very viable. The other pics are what they say at bottom of pics........Enjoy..........NGEAttachments
-
nickel plated cartridge.webp16.5 KB · Views: 672 -
brass forest.webp14.8 KB · Views: 684 -
badges with cent for size.webp22.6 KB · Views: 696 -
copper roofing nail with star head.webp3.7 KB · Views: 688 -
heavy duty heel plate.webp16.6 KB · Views: 680 -
other side heel plate.webp14 KB · Views: 675 -
nickel plated cartridge.webp16.5 KB · Views: 672 -
ontario cop badge.webp24.2 KB · Views: 685 -
nickel plated cartridge.webp16.5 KB · Views: 680 -
what calibre.webp11.8 KB · Views: 681
Upvote
0








