Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jan 16, 2010 #1 It says EXTRA, then three stars, then looks like OUALLTY? then three stars. I am not sure what it says. Attachments IMG_1994.webp 37.7 KB · Views: 183 IMG_1995.webp 29 KB · Views: 188 IMG_1996.webp 36.3 KB · Views: 185 IMG_1997.webp 57.2 KB · Views: 185 IMG_1998.webp 35.5 KB · Views: 195
It says EXTRA, then three stars, then looks like OUALLTY? then three stars. I am not sure what it says.
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Jan 16, 2010 #2 It's a civil war period eagle button with and EXTRA QUALITY backmark with the rope like circle I think it's late war 1864 or so Upvote 0
It's a civil war period eagle button with and EXTRA QUALITY backmark with the rope like circle I think it's late war 1864 or so
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jan 17, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thank you Vayank. Your knowledge is superb. G Upvote 0
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Jan 17, 2010 #4 You're welcome. I've just been messin' with this stuff to long. Upvote 0