What's new

More Camp Hill Finds, old firemans badge and number, and the usual stuff

cam9457

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
444
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cape May, NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab ETRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aaron and I were at Camp Hill today and found more weird stuff. I got the usual clad and other junk but also came across what might be postal tag(the rusty piece of rectangular iron on the left) that reads,"MR. NI SHI-NING, 330 WARD ST. APT. 8, PITTSBURGH, PA. 15213". And a firemans badge that says "LINCROFT F. co. MIDDLETOWN TWP. FIRE DEPT." in the middle I'm guessing is his badge number "219". Aaron found some more unfired musket balls, which seems to be the only type were finding, must be pocket drops. A lot of them are just laying on the surface? I'm wondering if I could find this fireman and get his badge back to him? I have no idea how old it is and theres no middletown twp. around here? Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • tmpKmOnKs.webp
    tmpKmOnKs.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 751
Upvote 0
I put a call in to NJ middletown fire chief yesterday but still no return call? I guess the LINCROFT F.co. isn't a members name but rather the name of the fire house? This is a fun challenge!
 
Still no returned calls from LFC?
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom