What's new

More clad from coinstar...silver is elusive

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a coinstar close by where I work...and saw a pile of coins waiting.... there's always that initial excitement but silver was still elusive... But I'll keep checking...

Thanks for viewing
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220309_164133498.webp
    IMG_20220309_164133498.webp
    390.5 KB · Views: 81
Hit a coinstar close by where I work...and saw a pile of coins waiting.... there's always that initial excitement but silver was still elusive... But I'll keep checking...

Thanks for viewing
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
CM
I walked by yesterday while shopping
Again just some dust in the tray
 
It seems like if I find anything it's usually around 4-6pm...
I haven't found much recently, but yesterday there was a clad quarter on the little shelf behind the feed tray. It must have missed going into the tray, or else fell out when they tilted the tray.
 
I haven't found much recently, but yesterday there was a clad quarter on the little shelf behind the feed tray. It must have missed going into the tray, or else fell out when they tilted the tray.
That's a good place to check ... sometimes coins fall out of view...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom