What's new

more from the 1900 parcel

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as the shallow (8 to 10 inches down) clad gets pulled the other hits are being revealed. small brass tag marked "K" and "15". 1950's jar Lustre Creme shampoo from Kay Daumit Inc. (Marilyn Monroe pitched the product), a brass no eye dear relic thingy, heavy plated brass buckle, aluminum toy/baby spoon plus $1.25 in clad & 2 more wheats. FMERG bagged 2 Mercs. back again today:laughing7: IMG_2382.webpIMG_2383.webpIMG_2378.webpIMG_2384.webpIMG_2375.webpIMG_2376.webpIMG_2377.webpIMG_2380.webpIMG_2381.webp
 
Upvote 14
Nice finds, I think the 1st item may have been silver plated and is part of a graduation bracelet. I have a jar similar to yours (dug this season) mine has a black lid that I use to keep my 2015 rings in.
 
very possible. fits with Kingston, NY schools and 1915 fits the time line of the site
Nice finds, I think the 1st item may have been silver plated and is part of a graduation bracelet. I have a jar similar to yours (dug this season) mine has a black lid that I use to keep my 2015 rings in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom