What's new

More silver from my favorite park.

65vanman

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2025
Messages
456
Reaction score
3,099
Golden Thread
0
Location
Meriden CT.
Detector(s) used
Minelab manticore/ Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went back to the park and found 4 mercury dimes.1923,1937,1942d,1943. also found a silver ring and a hart pendant 1/20 12k gold filled. 1974 Kennedy half dollar. 31 wheat cent's. 83 coins for the day.
IMG_20251129_134145283_HDR.webp
 
Upvote 25
I see you had a workout! that's alot of coins you dug...congrats on the silver. I knew you were northeast before I checked out where you lived
 
I see you had a workout! that's alot of coins you dug...congrats on the silver. I knew you were northeast before I checked out where you lived
I found almost 500 coins in the past five times I was there. And 19 were silver.
 
I went back to the park and found 4 mercury dimes.1923,1937,1942d,1943. also found a silver ring and a hart pendant 1/20 12k gold filled. 1974 Kennedy half dollar. 31 wheat cent's. 83 coins for the day.View attachment 2235487
WoW! Super hunting - Congratulations! :occasion14: :hello2: :notworthy:
 
WOW great findings :) What kind of park was it or is it ? How did you come across where the park was ?
AsDo i ask to many questions ?
 
I went back to the park and found 4 mercury dimes.1923,1937,1942d,1943. also found a silver ring and a hart pendant 1/20 12k gold filled. 1974 Kennedy half dollar. 31 wheat cent's. 83 coins for the day.View attachment 2235487
Very Nice!!!! Great Hunt!!! Congrats!!!
 
That's quite a haul ! Nice finds.
 
I went back to the park and found 4 mercury dimes.1923,1937,1942d,1943. also found a silver ring and a hart pendant 1/20 12k gold filled. 1974 Kennedy half dollar. 31 wheat cent's. 83 coins for the day.View attachment 2235487
Lucky, good job, here in Ontario ground getting harder by the minute, range of years you found is my favourite, the 20’s. 83 coins for the day, enviable accomplishment. Most I’ve found in one day, 20.
 
Lucky, good job, here in Ontario ground getting harder by the minute, range of years you found is my favourite, the 20’s. 83 coins for the day, enviable accomplishment. Most I’ve found in one day, 20.
The ground is starting to freeze around here. Tomorrow morning it's going to 9 degrees. The most coins I found was at a boy scout camp. Coins were everywhere I found over 200 in a day. The most silver coins I found in a day was at the beach with 29. And I found 13 silver coins in a day at the park.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom