What's new

More Silver today. 18 for the week

doninbrewster

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
1,544
Reaction score
2,779
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to the same park as the other day and pulled more silver. Wasn't as much as the other day, but I'll never complain with another 4 pieces of silver. Makes 19 silver coins and one silver ring for the week. 9 Mercs, 5 silver Washingtons, 3 Roosies and a 1910 Barber dime. Plus I found a silver ring. You can see the other finds at http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/484523-12-silver-day.html

20151210_154632.webp

20151210_190125.webp
 
Upvote 20
Man you have a great site to detect. Now you're up to 4 months worth of silvers in just 2 hunts. Congrats on pulling those 4 today.
 
Awesome silver "run", keep it going!
 
I noticed you've gotten a pretty impressive haul for the year. I didn't notice any Barber or Washington quarters and all those Indians with no flying eagle. I thought that was odd but anyway nice finds
 
That's quite a silver count, great spot, congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom