What's new

More than one way to skin a Blingie.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,681
Reaction score
43,413
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for a long walk today.
More to get away then anything else.

It was enjoyable, albeit hot!

Found enough to keep me going though.

2015 (519).webp

You'll notice, there isn't a single "bling"!
Not for lack of trying mind you, but, it happens.

2015 (521).webp

Fishy sure seems like a fish out of water, don't he. LOL

2015 (523).webp
2015 (522).webp

Blingie's a bit put off by me tonight. You see,
there's no bling, but, I got in the house anyway.

2015 (520).webp

Now, I wonder just how that happened. ;) LOL

He's trying to figure out how to use
the phone to call a locksmith to change the locks again! LOL

All in all, a fun day!

Thanks for peeking!

2015 (20).webp
 
Upvote 16
Funny to think of a cell phone as being "old"
 
Nice hunt,,
I found 3 cell phones in deeper water last year.
What is so important the you have to take your phone into the water with you???
 
Could be stolen and then people just ditched them in the water, as water for many years has been a place to get rid of items
 
Nice hunt,,
I found 3 cell phones in deeper water last year.
What is so important the you have to take your phone into the water with you???

I can just hear the 911 call. "BLUB! BLUB! BLUB!!!!!!!"

I know about finding them in the water, in the sand, but, buried an inch or two in a field!?!? LOL
 
Pssssst! I guess you didn't tell Blingie he'd have to charge the battery before he could use the phone, smart move!

Looks like you had a pleasant and profitable walk! Nice!

Fishy's car lot must be running out of space, he has quite a collection of vehicles!

Maybe you should invest in a lock pick set...just incase.

Well I found T Net on my new phone....but I can't log in and it keeps shutting down the site...but at lest I can take a quick peek once in a while, till I can get to the free zone.
 
Love the lizard! Good Hunt!
 
Pssssst! I guess you didn't tell Blingie he'd have to charge the battery before he could use the phone, smart move!

Looks like you had a pleasant and profitable walk! Nice!

Fishy's car lot must be running out of space, he has quite a collection of vehicles!

Maybe you should invest in a lock pick set...just incase.

Well I found T Net on my new phone....but I can't log in and it keeps shutting down the site...but at lest I can take a quick peek once in a while, till I can get to the free zone.

Yeah, Fishy has almost 100 cars! Kind of fascinating, ain't it?

A lock pick eh? He'd probably hook up an alarm system. ;)
 
Nice day enjoying the great outdoors . And Rocco says hi to blingie and fishy
 
I don't think I have found a cell phone yet, but the darned batteries will sure blow the phones off your head. I have found several of them now. Good job on the finds!
 
Nice group of finds. Like BigWaveDave's comment, Old cell phone?
 
LOOKS LIKE BLINGIE AND FISHY ARE PLAYING THE ROLE OF BATMAN AND ROBIN AND WAITING ON A CALL FROM GOTHAM CITY ...
 
You have dug a LARGE quantity of coins, relics, toys, etc. this summer WAF. More than enough $ to keep you in detector batteries-LOL. WTG, Q.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom