Morning beach hunt...

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the beach this morning before the family woke up. Found some clad and this ring. I thought it was junk until i got back to the room and noticed initials engraved. It reads in the pulltab range on the at pro but its not stamped. Not sure what a titanium ring comes up as, still a good find for me. HH to All!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130715_093204.png
    ForumRunner_20130715_093204.png
    82 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
Nice find! Congrats

Nice...can't wait to hit beach with my Garrett next week...

I dug a stamped, Titanium ring yesterday, about that size. When I started digging I was sure I was digging a nickel solid clean 51-52-53 I was shocked to see a ring!
Hit the beach this morning before the family woke up. Found some clad and this ring. I thought it was junk until i got back to the room and noticed initials engraved. It reads in the pulltab range on the at pro but its not stamped. Not sure what a titanium ring comes up as, still a good find for me. HH to All!

Thanks everyone. It was in the 90's here in south Jersey. Lots of bodies in the water which is actually freezing cold. I like my chances!. Good times, good times! Now to sneak away from the in laws....to be continued!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back