What's new

Morning Mountain Hunt Today

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,883
Reaction score
47,436
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In an effort to keep cool, I headed for higher elevations. Went to a place where I've found stuff before. Sadly, only one lonely IHC for coins.
Had a good time and didn't get overheated, so...great day out!

IMG_1857.webp
IMG_1858.webp
IMG_1859.webp


Odd little thing that was very decorated:
IMG_1860.webp


Also this, same on both sides. :dontknow:
IMG_1861.webp
IMG_1862.webp


Some kind of sash piece that's seen better days:
IMG_1863.webp


The keyhole escutcheon turned out to be silver-plated when I cleaned off the dirt:
IMG_1864.webp


Lots of lilies on our pond:
IMG_1866.webp
IMG_1867.webp
IMG_1868.webp
 
Upvote 13
In an effort to keep cool, I headed for higher elevations. Went to a place where I've found stuff before. Sadly, only one lonely IHC for coins.
Had a good time and didn't get overheated, so...great day out!

View attachment 2260899View attachment 2260900View attachment 2260901

Odd little thing that was very decorated:
View attachment 2260902

Also this, same on both sides. :dontknow:
View attachment 2260903View attachment 2260904

Some kind of sash piece that's seen better days:
View attachment 2260905

The keyhole escutcheon turned out to be silver-plated when I cleaned off the dirt:
View attachment 2260909

Lots of lilies on our pond:
View attachment 2260906View attachment 2260907View attachment 2260908
Buddy, did you have a good day there? Congratulations
 
I’ll take an IHP any day! Nice job :occasion14:
In an effort to keep cool, I headed for higher elevations. Went to a place where I've found stuff before. Sadly, only one lonely IHC for coins.
Had a good time and didn't get overheated, so...great day out!

View attachment 2260899View attachment 2260900View attachment 2260901

Odd little thing that was very decorated:
View attachment 2260902

Also this, same on both sides. :dontknow:
View attachment 2260903View attachment 2260904

Some kind of sash piece that's seen better days:
View attachment 2260905

The keyhole escutcheon turned out to be silver-plated when I cleaned off the dirt:
View attachment 2260909

Lots of lilies on our pond:
View attachment 2260906View attachment 2260907View attachment 2260908
Nice hunt in the mountains I love those IHP’s …congratulations on all your nice recoveries
 
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom