What's new

Morning Strut

robertk

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 16, 2023
Messages
7,156
Reaction score
34,671
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wild turkeys came by for breakfast, and this time the mature toms came with them. They were really strutting their stuff. (This one isn't on YouTube, so hopefully it works for everyone this time....)


 
Some bonus still shots...

IMG_1115.webp


IMG_1114.webp


IMG_1111.webp
 
The wild turkeys came by for breakfast, and this time the mature toms came with them. They were really strutting their stuff. (This one isn't on YouTube, so hopefully it works for everyone this time....)



Works great. How do you post a video that long? I can only do them 10mp max which just gives me 10 to 12 seconds or so.
 
Had a bunch of them come up to my front porch one day. Of course my dog acted like a fool . They didn't back down to much. They came back shortly after
 
How do you post a video that long?
It’s more about file size than run time. Apparently that one compresses really good, so it was easy to upload. It was recorded with an iPhone. The one I posted with all the deer and turkeys at the same time was filmed with a GoPro, and the file size was 10X bigger before I ran it through an encoder.
 
It’s more about file size than run time. Apparently that one compresses really good, so it was easy to upload. It was recorded with an iPhone. The one I posted with all the deer and turkeys at the same time was filmed with a GoPro, and the file size was 10X bigger before I ran it through an encoder.
Thanks. I'll have to try to find an app that compresses them. 👍
 
Thanks. I'll have to try to find an app that compresses them. 👍
If you're on a Mac, iMovie works well enough, though of course there are others. I should also mention that I've been uploading to YouTube or Rumble, then embedding on the forum post. I doubt I'd be able to upload the videos directly here (the size limit is probably a lot lower for that).
 
Well that's a great way to begin a hip slapping toe tapping good morning
 
Nice video :)
 
Great Pictures ALSO RobertK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom