Intodeep
Full Member
Turns out what I was hoping to be a Lock/Cash box face is actually a Mortise door lock. Oh well, but still very cool.
Thank you Kruger... for pointing me in the right direction, Timekiller for giving it's name/info and too cw0909 for the detailed desription and history.
Original Post: I dug this about 2 weeks ago. I got really excited when I pulled it out of the ground, but that's all that was there.
It measures approx. 6 x 4 and is not marked anywhere that I can tell........
I know someone on here has got to know what it is..........
Thank you Kruger... for pointing me in the right direction, Timekiller for giving it's name/info and too cw0909 for the detailed desription and history.
Original Post: I dug this about 2 weeks ago. I got really excited when I pulled it out of the ground, but that's all that was there.
It measures approx. 6 x 4 and is not marked anywhere that I can tell........
I know someone on here has got to know what it is..........
Attachments
-
IMG_2051 (640x479).webp22.5 KB · Views: 263 -
IMG_2052 (640x444).webp29.7 KB · Views: 252 -
IMG_2038 (640x479).webp21.8 KB · Views: 274 -
IMG_2040 (640x479).webp23.1 KB · Views: 256 -
IMG_2041 (640x431).webp14 KB · Views: 267 -
IMG_2043 (640x475).webp23.1 KB · Views: 260 -
IMG_2046 (640x476).webp24.1 KB · Views: 264









