Moses DVD Collection - King Tuts IPOD... Know Anything About "Strange" Finds?

AusTexDude

Aug 12, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moses' DVD Collection - King Tut's IPOD... Know Anything About "Strange" Finds?

Evidence is mounting that various discoveries prove that modern humans existed long before we believe we did. This is a very interesting subject to me and I have been researching it for many years.

Do you know of anything that is not on the list below?

Here is a list of finds that defies modern thinking. If you google any of these terms it will send you down a path of thinking totally different to mainstream thought.

THE ANTIKYTHERA MECHANISM
THE BATTERY OF BABYLON
MYSTERIOUS CHINA STONE
ANCIENT GLIDER FROM EGYPT
ABYDOS HELICOPTER
ANCIENT PLANES FROM SOUTH AMERICA
THE COSO ARTIFACT
SPIRAL-SHAPED MICRO-OBJECTS FOUND IN RUSSIA
BRONZE WHEELS (GEARS) OF PERU
FIGURINES OF DINOSAURS
THE FIVE PLATONIC SOLIDS
22,000-YEAR OLD TUSK CARVINGS UNCOVERED IN RUSSIA
DINOSAUR IN TEMPLE RUIN, CAMBODIA
THE LONDON ARTIFACT
ANCIENT METAL PIPES IN CHINESE LAKE/MOUNTAIN
DINOSAUR RELIC OF ANCIENT ITALY
THE PIRI REIS MAP
THE WAFFLE ROCK
THE BADLANDS GUARDIAN

Here is a site that highlights all these discoveries with many pictures and information.
Ancient Artifacts that Challenge Modern Archaeological Thinking

Last edited:
It does not surprise me. Humans are sometimes so full of themselves they can't see the truth for their own shadow.
So the following generations have to repeatedly rediscover what was lost, and sometimes we don't get it right. Just my thoughts.

It does not surprise me. Humans are sometimes so full of themselves they can't see the truth for their own shadow.
So the following generations have to repeatedly rediscover what was lost, and sometimes we don't get it right. Just my thoughts.

Exactly... The Sumerians knew, 6,000 years ago nonetheless, how many planets there are, how big they were, and the color of Neptune and Uranus. We did not know the colors of those two planets until the 1980s.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back