What's new

MR. Franklin showed up today and brought 8 of his friends!!!!!

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
I opened an account at this bank a few months ago and specifically asked the manager if i could buy the half bags from the machine. He said this wouldnt be a problem, but it takes forever to get filled. I asked when was the last tiime it was emptyed and he said about a year ago. I instantly was curious about this bag. I decided to wait and see what would happen rather then just instantly dump a bunch in to fill it. Today i went to dump 150.00 in halves. Half way through the bag is full. I ask to buy it and the teller says sure that will be 1000.00. im almost sure its a 500.00 bag, but i have to run and get some more cash at home to buy it. I gte back to the bank in no time b/c the teller told me earlier others have asked about the bag. As soon as she pulled it out a saw alittle silver so i knew it would atleast be worth my time to check it out. Boy was it.
Total of 500.00 machine bag

2-64 Kennedys
20- 40%ers
9- Franklins- in almost 4 months i've only gotten 9 so i dbled my Franklins with one stop.
Thanks for looking
Keith
 

Attachments

  • DSC01612.webp
    DSC01612.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 362
  • DSC01615.webp
    DSC01615.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 358
  • DSC01613.webp
    DSC01613.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC01616.webp
    DSC01616.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 350
  • DSC01614.webp
    DSC01614.webp
    34 KB · Views: 371
Upvote 0
Coin machine scores always the best when you can get them. Way to go!

Jim
 
Cool beans Keith gotta love it when Ben brings some friends , that is damn good bag with 31 keepers kudos :thumbsup:
 
Ben is definately one of those guys that looks better with age.
 
Good job... Congrats.

Cat
 
jersey devl said:
Ben is definately one of those guys that looks better with age.

he is kinda sexy isnt he
lol
 
Nice haul there u22..........and you have to love that awesome 3.1% keeper rate !

Kudos
 
Alriiiiiight Keith!! Very nice. And you were thinking about throwing in the towel.....lol. I'm glad you stuck it out buddy.

Very nice haul on those Franklins.....very nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom