What's new

muddy puddle goodies for 9/16 including the shiny round surprise coin & mini cent

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wednesday was day 5, I'm old and can't count so this is the latest update. 9 more crusted wheat, 3 IH, a '40 Jeff, a Buff., 2 more buckles one was silver plated, another roundball, a brass tag stamped "4", a hunk of brass something, a bird band "EV 255", brass drawer pull, mini tiny 1920 Cuban 1 Centavo. a surprise 1901 Belgium Leopold II fiddy cent marked "vincotte", silver at 2.3 grams, another Merc. and my first SLQ, plus the usual crappola hunks of copper, brass, 2 pulltabs, wire. MACKAYDON was right about the holed blank silver at 26 MM it was a 2 Reale when it was born. greedy dude that is me will go back again for another bite at the remaining candy today, day whatever ---9/17:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:this place looks like it was carpet bombed with all the digging:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: IMG_1964.webpIMG_1965.webpIMG_1966.webpIMG_1967.webpIMG_1968.webpIMG_1969.webpIMG_1970.webpIMG_1971.webpIMG_1972.webpIMG_1973.webpIMG_1974.webpIMG_1975.webpIMG_1976.webpIMG_1977.webp
 
Upvote 24
hey rich you have a dress weight top picture left corner
 
Awesome Hunt! Congratz! I especially like the foreign coins!
 
Cool bunch of finds
 
Congrats on the awesome keeper coin haul today :notworthy: I would love to find that many oldies/keepers in a single hunt.
 
Nice hunt. You found a great variety of coins.
 
ACE GOT SOME GOOD ONES THERE ..
 
Nice hunt,,, I think you found a mandrel for cutting holes for electrical conduit?? (2nd picture with drawer pull)
 
Nice Cuban bud. I would love to find one of those. As strange as it sounds I'm putting it on my bucket list. I have a bottle of Cuban Bacardi that'll look good with one
 
about the size of a Trime but a bit thicker. it was hangin' with King Leopold 3 feet away down 8" in the mucky nasty clay. that Belgian is one small fiddy cent piece, a virgin's short hair smaller that a penny!!
 
Very well done! That ATP is tearing it up. Congrats.
 
Great bunch of finds! Good hunting right there!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom