What's new

Mule Error Quarter Sells for $194,062.50

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,825
Reaction score
76,264
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
& I bet the seller refused to Round Down to $194.000 :laughing7:

 
Wow! How many do they think are out there? Modern clad is considered junk. But this is crazy! I'll have to start paying more attention to my pocket change.
 
Wow! How many do they think are out there? Modern clad is considered junk. But this is crazy! I'll have to start paying more attention to my pocket change.
I'm going to Guess it was an Intentional error By a crooked Worker at the Mint. and was handed to a friend to "find :tongue3: "
though I suppose they could have Missed a Blank or so
when Changing to Do Quarters :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom