What's new

multiple harmonic wide band coil vs. 9.5" eclipse - difference is?

Discriminator

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2015
Messages
29
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Whites DFX, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is the difference (design and performance) between the DFX multiple harmonic wide band coil vs.the 9.5" eclipse?

I'm thinking of trading my detech 18" coil for a whites 6x10 eclipse. But wanted to know whether there was an performance difference in the above 9.5 coils, first

thanks in advance
D
 
I know the new 6X9 DD coils are nulled for the V3i and the old ones are not, it wouldn't make a difference on a DFX but you might not be able to run it on the V3i with the TX boost on. That's the only difference I know of unless your talking about a 6X9 DD for one of the high frequency gold detectors. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom