What's new

mxt-sovereign

  • Thread starter Thread starter OLAFF
  • Start date Start date

which one???

  • ???

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ????

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
O

OLAFF

Guest
hi to all.which one is better for beach-land gold coin hunding?have any pissibility to found a cache with mxt or sovereign?any other sugestions?thanks.
 
I have no familiarity with the mxt but used to use Sov quite a lot. The Sov is excellent and goes very deep on wet sand (salt) beaches. Doesn't do quite as well in loose sand. MXT probably outperforms Sov in hot (highly mineralized ground - at least iron mineralization). I have found a 12# cannonball at 30" with the Sov in pretty hot ground. Also sorts through iron trash pretty well if you're willing to go slow. Key to Sov is slow sweeps. I'm using a Nautilus because I wanted faster response, think I get a bit more depth and it's sweet on brass. Also provides tone distinction left ear vs. right ear. I wouldn't use Naut in beach environment as primary machine. Also Sov can be submerged up to housing if you get sea search (wtd) coil. If you get coin search coil, you'll have a problem submerging coil due to buoyancy.

Hope that helps - you might try the White's forum for mxt info.

Good luck,
rovnrbl
 
OLAFF said:
:D? is that any possibility to be serrius on that?


Hi Olaff......welcome!!! Are you from [Norway?] Good to meet someone with a sense of humour.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom