What's new

My 2 recent hunts

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My last 2 hunts here's what I found
Field hunt, (Sunday)
Massive horseshoe
Ox shoe
Green stinkin Lincoln
22 bullet

Trashy park hunt (today)
Nailed a cool .925 silver ring in the thick of the trashy spot.
Cupcake earring
3 matchbox style cars (surface)
1 4 wheeler (surface)
Tons of clad
Pulltabs and bottlecaps were removed from pictures to prevent the pain of having to look at them lol

Here are some pics
 

Attachments

  • 2015080412583200.webp
    2015080412583200.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 2015080412583900.webp
    2015080412583900.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 2015080412584700.webp
    2015080412584700.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 2015080412585500.webp
    2015080412585500.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 2015080412590200.webp
    2015080412590200.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 10
I like the little silver ring. I have not found a ring in the last three weeks... sorta jelly!

Best wishes to you in the field!
 
That's some honker of a horseshoe
 
That's a nice little ring.
 
That's some honker of a horseshoe

It filled my pouch and was heavy to the point I had to keep pulling up my pants to avoid plumbers crack when I bent down to dig and recover targets lol.

Judging by the size and thickness i'm guessing workhorse or Clydesdale..something with really big hooves...it still has most of the nails in it too..glad I didn't rip my new pouch lol
 
My last 2 hunts here's what I found
Field hunt, (Sunday)
Massive horseshoe
Ox shoe
Green stinkin Lincoln
22 bullet

Trashy park hunt (today)
Nailed a cool .925 silver ring in the thick of the trashy spot.
Cupcake earring
3 matchbox style cars (surface)
1 4 wheeler (surface)
Tons of clad
Pulltabs and bottlecaps were removed from pictures to prevent the pain of having to look at them lol

Here are some pics

Very nice finds brother! :thumbsup:
 
WAYNOS I CANT FIGURE OUT IF YOU ARE RUNNING A AUTO SALES OR JEWELRY STORE BUT NICE FINDS ANYWAY.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom